Executive Director - Sberbank
Andrey Neznamov is the Executive Director of Sberbank (acting as Russian National Center of competences for artificial intelligence) for the regulatory regulation of artificial intelligence technologies. He also serves as:
- Chair of the Consultation and outreach group of Committee on AI of Council of Europe
- Senior Research Fellow at the Institute of State and Law of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Head of the working group of the Russian National Technical Committee for Standardization of Artificial Intelligence
- Founder and head of the public project “Robolaw”
Winner of the governmental management competition “Leaders of Russia: Science” 2020.
His education background and work experience include:
- PhD in Law (2010)
- Basic education: Ural State Law Academy (2007), summa cum laude
- Additional education: Professional English translation for legal expert communities (2006)
- Over 15 years of legal practice
Disclaimer :The opinions expressed and arguments employed herein are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official views of the OECD or its member countries. The Organisation cannot be held responsible for possible violations of copyright resulting from the posting of any written material on this website/blog.