À propos de OCDE.AI
L'Observatoire des politiques de l'OCDE.AI combine des ressources provenant de toute l'OCDE et de ses partenaires de tous les groupes de parties prenantes. Il facilite le dialogue et fournit une analyse politique multidisciplinaire et factuelle et des données sur les domaines d’impact de l’IA.
OECD.AI combines resources from across the OECD, its partners and all stakeholder groups. OECD.AI facilitates dialogue between stakeholders while providing multidisciplinary, evidence-based policy analysis in the areas where AI has the most impact.
As an inclusive platform for public policy on AI – the OECD AI Policy Observatory is oriented around three core attributes:
Analyse baséee sur des données réelles
Partenariats multi-acteurs et globaux
Allier pouvoir & communauté : la valeur ajoutée de l’OCDE
As an international organisation spanning almost every public policy topic, the OECD can provide multidisciplinary, evidence-based policy analysis on AI across the full range of economic and social policy issues, as well as metrics and measurement. The OECD’s convening power and robust multi-stakeholder approach allows the facilitation of co-operation among the private sector, the technical community, civil society, academia, governments, the regulatory community and other international organisations. Moreover, the OECD’s global reach allows countries and stakeholders to compare policy responses, learn from each other’s experiences, monitor collective progress and develop good practices.
- 2016: OECD AI Foresight Forum
- 2017: OECD Conference AI: Intelligent Machines, Smart Policies
- 2018 –Feb. 2019: AI expert group at the OECD (AIGO) scopes principles to foster trust in and adoption of AI
- May 2019: adoption of OECD AI Principles
- June 2019: G20 AI Principles, drawn from OECD AI Principles
- June 2019: publication of “Artificial Intelligence in Society” book
- 2019: creation of OECD Global Parliamentary Network on AI (GPN AI)
- 2020: start of the OECD programme on Work, Innovation, Productivity and Skills (AI-WIPS), led and supported by Germany
- 2020: launch of the OECD Network of Experts on AI (ONE AI) and the OECD AI Policy Observatory (OECD.AI)
- June 2020: launch of the Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence (GPAI), hosted at the OECD
- June 2021: launch of State of Implementation of the OECD AI Principles: Insights from National AI Policies
- June 2021: launch of Tools for Trustworthy AI, a framework to compare implementation tools for trustworthy AI systems.
- October 2021: report about progress so far on putting the OECD AI Principles into practice at the OECD Ministerial Council Meeting
- February 2022: second annual International Conference on AI in Work, Innovation, Productivity and Skills
- February 2022: launch of the OECD Framework or the Classification of AI Systems
- March 2022: creation of the first official Working Party on AI Governance (AIGO) at the OECD